Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 November 2009

Zombie Movies

I love zombie movies, they are a good watch whether they are badly made or not, I have watched quite a few of them and the one I preferred out of the ones I have watched was '28 days later' (even though it is infection I still count it as zombies), the apecial effects were good, the actors were great at acting, the story line had a couple of holes but was good altogether and the end was great, the one I watched that I rate the worst out of all of them was 'Platoon of the Dead', the zombies were badly made, the actors were crap at acting, the storyline made sense but was rubbish, the special effects were awful and the end was crap (the army picking people up in a family car XD) and the guns were awful, they were like plastic star wars guns and shot lasers, it was altogether crap, but I still watched it because I was bored enough.
I will give you a list of zombie movies and what I think of them later and will do the same for other movies too so that I can give recommendations to people on what I think was a good watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment