Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Monday 9 November 2009

Deathstars Albums

Deathstars are a Swedish Gothic Metal band who started in 2001, they have brought out about 3 albums so far and are still going, here is a list of the albums and what I think of them and which ones I would recommend.



Synthetic Generation = This is the first of their albums and it came out in 2003, it is pretty good in my opinion, my favourite songs on it have got to be 'Syndrome' and 'Little Angel'.
This album gives a pretty good idea of what Deathstars are like, cold, dark and amazing!
It is a great album but not their best.








Termination Bliss = This is an amazing album, it has some of my favourite Deathstars songs like 'Tongues', 'The Greatest Fight on Earth' and 'Play God', they are amazing songs.
This is the second album by Deathstars, it came out in 2006 and in my opinion is better then the first, but this is still not the best one, I would still definitely recommend it to anyone who likes Deathstars or a similar band.







This is the third album by Deathstars and is my favourite one, its called 'Night Electric Night' and it came out in 2009
It contains my favourite track by Deathstars, 'Arclight' and some other amazing songs like 'Babylon', 'Night Electric Night' and 'Venus in Arms'.
It is an amazing album and a must have for any fan of Deathstars and Gothic metal!

No comments:

Post a Comment