Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 November 2009

Music

I thought i'd make my first post about music as it is a huge thing in my life at the moment.
I'm not rich or anything so its not too easy to save up money for albums while buying other stuff so it can be a problem sometimes, but I manage.
I've been looking around recently for new bands to start listening to but I can't really think of any to be honest, I already listen to things like Metallica, Marilyn Manson (his old stuff, his new stuff is absolute crap!), Bloodbath, Gothminister, Deathstars, Disturbed, Korn and System of a Down.

I'd recommend Deathstars to just about anyone, they are amazing =P

If you like Death disco I would recommend Deathstars (They're quite a bit like gothminister but there is some differences that split them from his genre)

If you like some of Manson's stuff i recommend staying away from his new album, its so crap it made me want to rip out my ears and shove them down my own throat, Holywood is a great album though, and so is Antichrist Superstar and Portrait of an American Family.

Most, if not all of Korns albums are awesome so take a look at some of their music when you get a chance, and Disturbed do some good music, the album the Sickness has a couple of good tracks on it but is 90% crap lol

Can you recommend some good bands to me when you read this? I need some more music to listen to, im getting bored of the same bands all the time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment