Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 November 2009

Anime (zombies)

Yeah I like anime, I BLAME YOU LUCY!!!!
I first started with manga (the comics) when a mate showed me a website to read manga on and recommended I try it, I did, I was into zombies at the time so I started on 'Highschool of the Dead', which was a little interesting but turned out to be more about sex than zombies to be honest and got rather boring so I quit reading it.
I then found another one called 'Zombie Loan' which I am still currently reading and watching the anime too, it is about a company that give people loans to live and collect payments from their customers while also hiring people to kill off illegal 'zombies', basically a 16 year old girl sees two guys being suspicious and kill a dog that runs for them by shooting it, she then gets spotted by them and they threaten her and get her to work for them, and find out she has the shinigami eyes (she can see if someone will die soon) and they use that to catch the 'illegal zombies' because they are supposed to be dead they will appear with a black ring around their neck to show that.
Its an awesome manga and anime, although the anime is very short and is taking ages to move to the next episode and the manga is still ongoing.

No comments:

Post a Comment