Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

It's been a while...

I haven't been on here in a while and it really shows...

I think I will be revamping my page a little, it's pretty bare at the moment.

I have been pretty busy though, I have been doing an advanced apprenticeship at Zenos IT Academy, the one I'm going to is in Luton but they have centres all over the UK.

Here's their website: www.zenos.com

They teach you in Customer Support techniques but mostly they teach you what you need to know for Microsoft Certifications, the Windows configuration ones mostly and the CompTIA A+ certification.

I graduate next week and am hoping to find a job asap anywhere in the IT industry, this intake I have earned three MTAs, one in Networking Fundamentals, one in Security Fundamentals and one in Operating System Fundamentals; along with my CompTIA A+ certification and my MCTS in Windows 7 Configuration.

I am taking an exam on Monday to earn my MCITP in Enterprise Desktop Support and the rest of the week I am hoping to take another MTA in Server Fundamentals and Database Administration Fundamentals and also hoping to receive my certificates for my Level 3 diploma in ICT Systems and Principles, my Level 3 diploma in ICT Compitence and my Level 2 diploma in Employability and Personal Development along with taking another exam for the CompTIA N+ qualification.

Zenos is an Academy for people in their early and late teens and sometimes early twenties it seems, they give you free training that can cost thousands elsewhere and I have loved my time with them.

This is not an advert by the way it is a personal opinion on Zenos, I seriously suggest you check them out if you are thinking of following a career in IT as they can help you break into it and give you some seriously valuable training and help you to obtain some amazing qualifications!

No comments:

Post a Comment