Best Zombie Type?

Till the end of the world lol

Total Pageviews

Thursday 6 January 2011

Flesh Apocalypse

I have began writing a zombie story called 'Flesh Apocalypse' on DeviantArt, you can find it in my gallery at the bottom of the page.

It follows a storyline based on me and my friends, during one of my trips to Doncaster to see my girlfriend things turn strange and a virus is unleashed on the country.
I find myself travelling with her back to Leighton Buzzard on the hope that my friends are still alive and that we can all find a way to escape or live through this apocalypse.

I had written up to chapter 7 until I decided to rewrite it and now I am on chapter 3 and it seems to be going a bit better.

If any of you are interested in reading it you should be able to find it on my DeviantArt page or in the DeviantArt widget at the bottom of the page. (You will need a DeviantArt profile to view it as it has a mature content block on it but don't worry, the profiles are free, quick and easy to make)

No comments:

Post a Comment